i am a loser的中文意思
abbr.I am 我是;
You know what I'm saying?
n.受损失者; 失败者; 屡屡失败的人(尤指评价较低者); 屌丝;
Because you're a loser!
i am a loser的双语例句
1. No, you're not a loser.- Yes, I am.
2. I`d come into the office, turn on my quote screen, and while it was warming up I`d say, Good morning, my name is Alex, and I am a loser.
3. Maybe it's why others always think I am a loser---there is no game or war for me, so in this kind of game in others'eye, I just lose control power.
4. Today, I know that I am nobody and I am a completely loser.
5. Even I am a fucking loser, I am trying to be a loser with dignity.
6. I am a loser.
7. I have to tell myself that I am a loser.
8. No, I can't help thinking that I am a loser.
9. I am feeling like a total loser. I have nothing left with me but pain.
i am a loser的英语作文
How to study English well is a very complicated question, especially for students.
In china, as students we have not enough opportunities to communicate with native speaker. Usually we study English in classes from high school, obviously it is not enough. But nowadays it is a impossible work to change this situation, so how to study English well in this case? I have some ideas though I am not a good student.
Firstly we should try our best to grasp a great amount of new words ,which is the most important thing. Just like beginning our own language, we should have the words tool to build up the sentences and articles. There are many approaches to recite new words, while my advice is to find an excellent dictionary: English-English dictionary. From it you will learn and understand how to use these words well according to English habits.
Secondly today we have many ways to get multi-media dates from TV show, movies, internet and radio. All of them will help us just our pronunciation and accent and make us speak more like a native speakers. Because these dates are the latest, we can learn and touch the most popular and local English.
Last but not least class is still a important mean for us to study English. We have professional teachers to teach us not only how to speak, but also how to write, read and listen. These skills are so essential for us.